Starting at Noon on Sunday, September 20th
Gemuetlichkeit Days has one of the finest parades in southern Wisconsin. The parade will take place on Sunday, September 20th, 2020 at noon. Our parade can last up to 1 1/2 to 2 hours.We have floats from
many area businesses, civic & service groups and clubs as well as youth organizations. Trophies are given for 1st with ribbons for 2nd and 3rd place for Floats and adult Military Color Guards along with cash awards. The parade
is open to any and all who wish to apply. As long as you follow the simple RULES and meet our broad entry criteria, you are welcome to join us for a great hometown style parade. The entry deadline is August 20th, so if you would
like to enter our parade please contact Sarah Bieck at 920-203-0807, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also send your inquiry to:
Gemuetlichkeit Days Parade P.O. Box 242 Jefferson, WI 53549
You will receive your line up number about a week or two before the parade.If you have any questions, please contact Sarah for more information. Parade entrants line up on the south side of Jefferson .We ask that you do NOT stop or park on the parade route when
you turn right on Wilson Street at the end of the parade. Please park
and stop on side streets off of Wilson Street. Thank you.
(Subject to Change)
1. VFW Post 3589 & Legion Post 1642. J. C. Sheriff Honor Guard3. Sons of the American Legion4. Parade Sponsor Board5. G-Days Float (King & Queen)6. G-Days Past King & Queens Citizen of
the Year7. Chamber President8. JHS AFS Exchange Students9. Premier Bank10. Jefferson High School Band11. Jefferson School District12. Jefferson FFA13. Jefferson Middle School Band14.
Mayer Dale Oppermann15. St. John's Lutheran16. Friends of Goat Island17. Jefferson, L Mills, Rome & Helenville FD18. Jefferson EMS19. Jefferson Collectables #120. Milton Middle School Band
21. Shin Gi Tai Wisconsin Karate/IMOK22. Senator Steve Nass
23. Jefferson Community Girl Scouts24. Cub Scout Pack 14725. Red Hot Dixie26. Thoma Racing #127. Jefferson County Republican Party28. Assemblyman Cody Horlacher29. Fitzgerald for Congress30.
Wisconsin Right to Life Jefferson County31. Yackety and No Name the Clown32. Jefferson Collectables #233. Festival Foods/The Big Cart34. Trinity Health & Fitness35. Sylvan Crossing36. Sunset
Ridge37. Rock River Concord Marching Band38. Fort Atkinson Wrestling Club39. FitU40. Jefferson Volleyball41. CrossPointe Community Church42. Lawton & Cates S. CC.43. Bucky44. Kwik
Trip (Banner for UW Band)
45. Echoes of Camp Randall46. Madison Classics47. Zor Shrine Mini Cars48. Jefferson Utilities49. LLHS Band50. Ground Effects Landscaping51. Physique 920 723 105452. Price Insurance Agency53.
Yankee Dutchman54. Thoma Racing
55. Rob's Motor Sports56. Deerfield High School Marching Band57. O'Reilley Auto Parts58. Area Dental Clinic59. Wine and Roses60. Badger Bank Pretzel Munchers61. 1/2 Mile ATV Club62. Oddball
Tractors63. Cottage Grove Lions Whistlers64. Gericke Plumbing65. Two Guys Trimming66. Dousman Transport
A special thank you to our 2019 Parade Sponsors.