May Ball – May 9th, 2015
from 7:00 to 11:00 pm at
The FAIRVIEW SPORTS BAR & GRILL
711 West Racine Street, Jefferson WI.
The identity of the new King and Queen is one of the best kept secrets in the City of Jefferson. Nominations for King and Queen are solicited from the community early in the new year. Only the Selection Committee, made up of the last three years of Kings and Queens know who the next Royalty of Gemuetlichkeit Days will be until they are announced at 8:00 p.m. at May Ball. Thank you Bob and Sherry Gruennert for being our King and Queen for 2014. Admission this year is only a $2.00 raffle ticket purchased at the door. You not only will be supporting the Gemuetlichkeit Days Scholarship fund, but will have a chance to win one of several prizes. If you have already purchased a raffle ticket from a Gemuetlichkeit person prior to this event simply bring a stub along. Card players will also need to purchase this $2 raffle ticket admission. Please join us to welcome our new royal couple.
The Euchre Tournament registration is at 3:00 p.m. Play begins at 3:30 p.m. with a $2.00 entry fee. All entry money is paid out in prizes. The Card Tournament is sponsored by: Havill of Jefferson. Please thank them for their continued support.
Music for the evening is provided by the Variations from 7-11 p.m.
Raffle ticket prizes for 2015
1. Whole Pig – donated by Greg & Sara Heideman (value $250) w/processing paid by GDays (value $250)
2. Sterling Silver freshwater pearl pendant – donated by Krueger Jewelers (value $300)
3. $250 cash – donated by Wayside Inn
4. $150 cash – donated by Fairview Sports Bar & Grill
5. (2) 2015-16 Season CPA tickets – donated by Council for the Performing Arts (value $150)
6. Dozen doughnuts a month for a year – donated by Bon Ton Bakery (value $140)
7. $100 cash – donated by GDays past Royalty
8. $75 meat bundle – donated by Koehler Riverview Farms
9. $75 pizza party – donated by Capn’s Roadhouse