Gemuetlichkeit Days German Cookbook!
The Gemuetlichkeit Days organization has built itself on our beautiful city’s heritage and the community members that support it. Our German community holds many memories, stories, traditions, and best of all family recipes. As we go into our 49th year of Gemuetlichkeit days and after numerous requests, Gemuetlichkeit Days will publish a second cookbook! The original cookbook recipes will be used in conjunction with the new entries! We would love to have your recipes in our cookbook!! We are looking for recipes of all types to fill our cookbook! Please use the guideline below to enter your recipes…
- Recipes must be of German descent
- Cookbook entries must be received from residents who live within the school district of Jefferson. Recipes from friends or family from outside of Jefferson school district will be accepted if a Jefferson resident enters the recipe for them and both names will be listed.
- All winning recipes entered in the Gemuetlichkeit Days German food contest will also be entered in the cookbook.
- Recipes can be printed or handwritten on your choice of paper (legible handwriting only) (Recipe template will also be available on our website at gdays.org)
- Please include your name, address and phone number (# will not be printed, used for contact purposes for the committee only).
- Repeat recipes will only be printed if ingredients are different. Not all recipes will be chosen due to similarities and an excess of the same recipe.
- You may enter as many recipes as you would like!
- Recipes must be mailed on or before October 15th, 2019 (cookbook debut spring of 2020)
• Please Mail all submissions to: Gdays Cookbook Submission
411 South Sanborn Ave.
Jefferson WI 53549